I receive dozens of messages a day from thirsty men clamoring for my attention, and they usually don’t vary much. I value my time, and as my sub, you should too. So I’ve put together this handy little FAQ both to spare myself some tedium and to give you some insight into your Domina.
ON WHAT I OFFER
I’ve never been hypnotized before, can you hypnotize me?
I just found your clips. Which ones do you recommend I purchase first/next?
- I’m in the process of archiving my foundational clips on Indiebill. In the meantime, I recommend you begin with anything related to Female Supremacy, as that’s the underpinning of everything I do, whether it’s overt or not.
Where did all your clips on Niteflirt go?
- I am constantly making new content, so my Niteflirt clip store is regularly ‘cleaned out’ to make room for new stuff. Niteflirt is the first place for new clips and sales. For the full archive, go to Kinkbomb and Clips4Sale.
I want to serve you.
- Congratulations, get in line.
Why do I have to tribute?
- If your service doesn’t make my life better in a tangible way, it isn’t really service. Drooling over my clips and photos does not serve me. Your orgasms are not special. And purchasing my clips is the least you owe me for my hard work and skill.
How much should I tribute?
- Think of this like the cost of an item at a designer boutique: if you have to ask, you don’t belong here.
I’m unavailable/too nervous for phone or cam calls, how can I be your slave?
- I offer chat hypnosis, and you may also tribute in exchange for longer hypnotic email exchanges. I also make custom files on a limited basis. Contact me for details.
I’m a sub that’s been around a while. Do you still do live calls?
- Yes, but on a limited basis. I’ve encouraged scheduling before, but I’m requiring it now.
- I will have “general availability” hours during the week — I usually post this every Monday on Twitter unless I’m taking a week off.
- Sessions starting after 7 PM EST are 1.5x my normal rates, due to demand.
I want to be hypnotized NOW! Are you available?
- No. I am not available at your whims, you are available at mine. You must schedule a session ahead of time.
- Think of me as any other professional offering any type of counsel — we all require appointments.
- If you don’t specify some availability options when you try to schedule, I will ignore you.
How much time do I need for a session?
- At least 30 minutes if we’ve never spoken before. Even if your conditioning is well-established, it’s difficult to achieve a satisfying hypnosis session for both of us in under half an hour.
Did you get my message? Why haven’t you answered?
- Did you get my attention? Why haven’t you tried to di$tingui$h your$elf?
My fetish is XYZ and I’m not interested in hypnosis.
- Cool, I don’t care.
My fetish is XYZ and I am interested in incorporating that into hypnosis.
- I will entertain respectful requests and decide on a case-by-case basis whether it is worth my time.
- I do NOTHING involving non-consenting parties. I do not like homophobic slurs, transphobic slurs, or racist play (cuckolds, I’m looking at you). All these are insta-blocks.
I need brutal humiliation. Will you yell at me?
- I’m probably not the Domme for you. I prefer to employ humiliation in a more subtle manner, and you may not even be aware of when it’s happening. I also don’t like yelling, because to me that is expending an undue amount of energy on you.
Will you send me risque pics so I can worship you?
- I don’t believe in “worship” over long-distances. You’re just jerking off, and we’ve already established that I don’t care. You don’t deserve the sight anyway.
I’m new to all this, but I want to be your submissive.
- Fine, but read this first.
Do you do assignments?
- Yes. Each one costs a flat rate, depending on my level of involvement.
Do you do contracts?
- Yes, on a time limit. Contact for info.
I left your service/got blocked and now want to come crawling back.
- $200 unblock fee, Amazon giftcard or circle pay only. No exceptions.
Do you do realtime sessions?
ON WHO I AM
Where do you live?
- This is an impertinent, but ridiculously common question. The only information about my location that is relevant to you is my time zone, for scheduling. It’s Eastern US time.
What are your measurements?
- What’s your credit card number?
How long have you been a Domme?
- I’ve enjoyed D/s play in my personal life for years, but I started on Niteflirt in 2014.
What got you into hypnosis?
- A fluke and a knack. I encountered the hypno-fetish world by chance, and because I like to try new things, I submitted to trance and learned to hypnotize others. It just so happens that hypnosis is one of my many talents, and I enjoy the contrast between the softness of trance and the brutality of domination. I expand on these thoughts often in my blog posts, so add this site to your RSS reader if you want to learn more.
What is your preferred title?
- Miss. Mistress is acceptable.
Do you have a boyfriend?
- Unless you’ve earned the privilege of even thinking about my sex life, don’t bother.
- However, I will indulge you some details: I am bisexual and non-monogamous.
What gets you off?
- If you mean physically, see above. If you mean mentally, why do you think I do what I do?